GraphQL wire adapter enables us to use UI API enabled objects with the object-level security and field-level security of the current user
1. Fetch Data Using the GraphQL Wire Adapter (Pilot)
Refs locate DOM elements without a selector and only query elements contained in a specified template. We can use refs now to access elements in shadow DOM and light DOM.
2. Query DOM Elements with Refs
We can use now conditional directives properly like we can now use lwc:if, lwc:elseif, and lwc:else in LWC HTML template.It will supersede the legacy if:true and if:else directives.
3. Improved Conditional Directives
We can use UTAM’s browser extension for Google Chrome to make it easier to select page objects (POs) when we write a UI test for a Salesforce application page
4. UTAM Browser Extension to Identify Page Objects (Beta)
A CSRF token is the most common prevention technique because it requires an attacker to know the value of the CSRF token used. This pdate enforces the generation of a different cross-site request forgery (CSRF) token for each Lightning ap
5. Security Enhancements for CSRF Tokens for Lightning Apps